- Research company websites for relevant information
- Write relevant job adverts
- Search for relevant candidates on job boards and internal database
- Input candidate details onto CRM system (Bullhorn)
- Ability to identify candidates using a variety of sources
- Join Consultant / Manager on client briefing call
- Ability to influence Consultant / Manager on the candidates submitted selling the candidate to them
- Interview the candidate to gain all relevant information required by Consultant/Manager to a point the candidate does not need to be reinterviewed
- Be the day to day point of contact for the client on the assignment
- Create shortlists
- Demonstrate ability to provide research insights (talent mapping, salary audit etc.)
- Submit candidate CVs directly to client
- Posting adverts, conducting candidate searches, pre-screen candidates and more.
- A positive and motivating attitude to your work life.
- Comfortable speaking to people on the telephone
- Confident in handling multiple projects and requests at any one time
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and accountable.
- Family and welfare orientated
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are excellent.
CSG: We are a family friendly Global recruitment agency in the north of Leeds (Horsforth) made up of some of the best UK recruiters.
Our business is built on giving our consultants the freedom and opportunities to maximise their potential - proof of this, is the fact some of our employees have been with us for over a decade!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to have complete flexibility and autonomy with their working, whilst still having the opportunity to maintain a high level of earning potential. CSG's culture of trust puts a focus on employee flexibility, and we believe