$130,000 - $150,000 (based on experience), car allowance, bonus + super.
You will be responsible for developing and managing service providers in the Australian market. This includes creating new business opportunities as well as maintaining existing relationships.
- Manage Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers and service providers across Australia.
- Identify and convert new business opportunities while managing existing customers.
- Promote telecom products, develop and implement a sales strategy and monitor competitor activities.
- Ensure market trends and emerging technology knowledge is shared internally.
- Travel both intrastate and interstate as/when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years fibre connectivity experience is ideal - will consider a candidate who has sold telco solutions.
- Must have telco network experience.
- Solid sales experience, can establish and maintain working relationships and own their accounts.
- Track record of managing telco carriers, ISP, OEM's, vendors and system integrators is highly regarded.
- Is able to travel domestically when required.
This position offers you the chance to work with innovative products, for a company that supports career development for their employees.
Interested applicants must be living in Melbourne and be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen. Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.