Account Manager role with excellent remuneration & flexibility. Driving aftermarket business for rotating equipment business. Superb facilities, global leader.
- Global leading manufacturer within industrial gears, gearbox systems and engineering services.
- Business Development across large installed base, large existing key accounts in place.
- World class service and production facilities across Australia.
- Flexible working encouraged through business.
- Attractive base salary, company vehicle available, with a bonus OTE in addition.
Our client is one of the world's leading names in industrial gears and the wider rotating equipment industry. The company has a long-established business in Australia, with 1st class facilities for the production and MRO service of this equipment.
We are looking for a proven salesperson ideally based in the Mackay area, to cover Queensland, with a focus on aftermarket, MRO and Service opportunities.
The role will take charge of their existing key accounts with additional responsibility to identify new opportunities out in the market. The company has one of the largest installed bases in the country and the service facilities are presently extremely busy.
Key responsibilities for this role
- Develop Aftermarket business across the assigned Territory.
- Aftermarket business includes service, repair, overhaul and spare parts for gearbox systems.
- Includes fixed plant and some mobile plant.
- Focus on mining, coal fields, mineral processing, oil & gas, ports and sugar market sectors.
Experience and skills
- A go-getter mentality, self-motivated and high-energy.
- Proven aftermarket sales experience in industrial environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, a hands on background is advantageous.
- Gearbox / gear systems experience useful but not essential. Other rotating equipment experience desirable i.e. (pumps, mechanical seals, compressors, turbines etc).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Sales achievements with End Users in the mining industry, amongst others.
- Team player.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Flexible working encouraged; good mix of work / life balance. If someone is working away for an extended period, they are not expected to immediately be back in the office.
- The business is performing extremely well and is busy.
- A low turnover of staff across the business.
- Strong reputation in the market, can service all brands.
- Excellent bonus scheme on offer.